Pages

Monday 17 February 2020

Unicorn Marci | La-La Land Crafts

Howdy all. It's hard to believe we're into the middle of February already, this year is flying by. One of my resolutions for 2020 was to blog more of my cards. I have been lackadaisical about blogging for a long time and have been mainly sticking to Instagram.

So today I'm sharing a card I made using one of the images I coloured for The Daily Marker 30 day challenge. This little one is Unicorn Marci from La-La Land Crafts.



Coloured with Copic markers:
Skin - E00, E11, E04, R21
Hair - V00, V12, V15
Outfit - B00, B01, B02. V00, V12, V15. C1, C3

The Get Inky papers are from La-La Land Crafts own line of paper packs. 


Dies used:
Stage Curtain
Small Stars
Tall Castle
Large Stitched Tags

That's it from me for today. Thanks for dropping in and have a wonderful day.
Sandie
xXx

My Social Media Sites
   


1 comment:

Sandra H said...

This is gorgeous x