Pages

Friday 28 February 2020

Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday

Happy Friday!! It's time for another Bellariffic Friday and this week our theme is

Newest Release Showcase 
💖💖💖

My card features not only the newest release, but the newest line of vintage stamps, Edgar and Molly. These characters are based on children's storybook characters and come in sets so they are great for mixing and matching.

The set I've used is Edgar and Molly Vintage Clock Collection.
This set also has coordinating Dies available.

I kept my card very clean and simple, and just added a rivet and twine for embellishment. I love the sentiment - it's one from the Edgar and Molly Vintage Sentiments set. I think it works really well with these images.


Coloured with Copic markers:
Molly:
Skin - E00, E11, E04
Hair - E51, E53, E55
Dress - R81, R83, White gel pen
Dog - C3, C5, C7
Clock - C5, C7, YR20, YR21, YR31
Ground - C1, C3, 0


Other Products Used:
Card  - Papermilldirect
Papers - My Mind's Eye
Mama Elephant Sweet Feline Die
Bronze Rivet
Jute twine

This month's Stamp and Die of the Month is Curvy Girl with a Jar of Hearts. Both the stamp and CUT-IT-OUT Die are 25% off for the month of February.

For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

My Social Media Sites
   

No comments: