Pages

Tuesday 25 February 2020

Thinking of You | Papermilldirect DT

Hi everyone. Today I am sharing a very quick card I made, using grey cardwhite card, a tag die and feather dies. 


The card base measures 120mm x 148mm (approx 4.75" x 5 7/8")

To make the panel for the card front I cut a piece of grey card measuring 4" x 5.25" and embossed it using a dots embossing folder. I matted it onto a piece of white card measuring 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" and adhered it to the card base using foam tape. The tag measures 4.25" x 2 5/8". I punched a hole at the top and threaded some white twine though it.


The feathers are cut using a Feather Die, and the sentiment is from Sympathy clear stamp set. Both products are from La-La Land Crafts. I used foam squares to attach the feathers to the tag, and also on the tag to attach it to the card front, which gives loads of dimension to the card.

That's it from me for today. Be sure to pop over and share your creations over on the Papermilldirect Facebook Community group.

My Social Media Sites