Pages

Friday 26 February 2021

BIG Birthday Wishes | Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday

Happy Friday!! Today I am sharing my Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday card.
Our theme this week is

Newest Release Showcase

My card features Oddball Sugar Plum Fairy and I've used the Birthday Sentiments


Copic Markers:
Skin - E04, E11, E00
Hair - E50, E51, E53, E55, E33
Dress/Shoes/Bow - R81, R83, R85
Wand - Y15, Y19, C1, C3


Other Products Used:
Card - Papermilldirect.
Paper - Authentique
Double Stitched Rectangle Die
Scalloped Border Die

The November stamp of the month is Oddball Cupid. You grab her at 50% off for the whole month of, while stocks last.

For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

My Social Media Sites
   

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

So lovely is your card lovely image and layout used x