Pages

Monday 9 August 2010

Pocket Full of Posies - All that Glitters

This fortnight on Pocket Full of Posies we have a shiny, sparkly challenge for you all - All That Glitters.

I've combined this card/gift box with Just Magnolia's special monthly challenge of using acetate,  Stamp Something's photo inspiration challenge and 7Kids College Fund Challenge of Pink & Dots

I made a card that houses an acetate gift box inside using very glittery Melody Ross papers from the Homespun Chic collection. I cut out some of the flowers and adhered them using 3D pop dots.


from the side..
the inside..

I also made the front of the card to the sketch on Waltzing Mouse Sketch challenges but I missed the deadline, lol.

I kept the inside pretty basic as I didn't want to make the card too bulky to close down. 

My stamps are :
Magnolia - Yummy for your Tummy collection - coloured with copic markers
Waltzing Mouse - Rescue Remedies & Oven Fresh Gingerbread Joy - stamped using Tim Holtz Victorian Velvet

Thanks so much for stopping by, be sure to go leave my teamies' a little love. Have a great day and happy crafting

Sandie
xXx

9 comments:

Mandy said...

oohhh gorgeous! I LOVE that paper, what is it??

Nilla said...

Fabulous work! Hugs Nilla x

Anonymous said...

What a really cool card! Thanks for joining the Stamp Something Challenge this week! Hugs~ Andrea

Annika said...

Wonderful card! Beautiful colouring and layout and I love the warm pinks you have used.
Thanks for playing at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog, hope to see you back next time!
Hugs
Annika

Julie said...

Just adorable!

Thank you for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund!

Julie

Unknown said...

Wow....Such a beautiful creation, loving the soft colours too!

Thanks for sharing with us at Stamp Something Photo Inspiration Challenge this week!

Jo x

Dena said...

Wonderful box! Really great idea!
Thank you for joining Just Magnolia this week!
Hugs, Dena

Lisa said...

Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at 7Kids Challenge!

Sandy Ang said...

Such a pretty gift box card !
Love to see you link it up at my challenge - http://angsandy.blogspot.com/2010/11/sandys-challenge-1.html