Pages

Friday 20 August 2010

Stampin' for the Weekend - Anything Goes

Happy Friday!! 

Well only another week and a half until the little ones are back in school. Life is very, very busy right now and I'm sure I'm not the only one, so to make things a bit easier we have an ANYTHING GOES challenge on Stampin' for the Weekend this week.

I recently purchased some Kenny K images but haven't had time to play with them so I decided to use one for my card this week. I have to say I really love these images. My daughter picked which one I had to use as she said it's her, lol.

I used the sketch on Sunday Sketch & Stamp and followed the challenge on Kenny K's challenge blog which was BOLD & BRIGHT. The colours I've used are certainly bolder and brighter than I'd normally use... this challenge dragged me  right out of my comfort zone!!


My papers are Basic Grey Olivia, LOVE THEM!! The colours are just fantastic!! I used copic markers on my image and added some star dust stickles to the ice cream :) 

The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I'm also going to enter their challenge ONE FOR THE GIRLS. 

The pearls are from a prima swirl, the ribbon and sentiment are from my stash. 

Thanks for visiting! Have a wonderful weekend. 
Sandie
xXx

8 comments:

LilyPuss Cards said...

Wow..fabulous card Hun... the Dp's are devine..have to get some!!!..Your colouring is perfect as always..yes it is!!!!!!!
hugs
Jan...xxxx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Sandie this is awesome those colours make this card pop, the image, papers and flowers are really fabulous to see I love this so much

Hugs
Lorraine x

Arianne said...

Great card! Gotta check out those images.
Thanks for joining us at SS&S. Good luck in the draw!

Tracey said...

Hi Sandie, this card is so cool - I love the funky colours & that image is fab :)

Have a great weekend!

Hugs
Tracey
xx

DeeDee said...

The coloring here is fabulous. Love the new darker shades from you.

Lena Katrine said...

Great creation with such pretty details, colours and papers! Thanks for joining us at WOC this time - best of luck!
Hugs, Lena

Michelle said...

Awesome card! Your colouring is fantastic. Thanks for joining in the fun this week at KKKG.

Gunn (Merete) said...

Wow, this is stunning. Love this image and you have colored her in so beautiful. Great layout and the birhtday circle with the flower are so fab.
Great layout.
*Gunn*