Sunday, 29 August 2010

Anyone for Anya? - Sketch by Dawny P

Morning!! Apologies for the delay in announcing my blog hop winner - I was totally wiped out last night after hosting a tea party for 4yr old girls. Within 10 mins they were in my little one's bedroom and there were dresses and tiaras flying everywhere!! I never realised that girls could go through a house like tazmanian devils, haha!! It was such a fun day - but the clean up afterwards was not fun :)

Anyhooo.. the winner of my blog hop candy, as chosen by Random. Org is....

Helen!!

Please use the Contact Me on the sidebar so that I can get your candy out to you!! Enjoy :D

Now, on to this week's challenge and it is a fabulous sketch by DawnyP. We are being sponsored by Squiggle Stamps and the winner will receive a £15 store voucher.


My sweet image is from the Miss Anya Dressy trio and she's been coloured using copic markers. The papers are from BG's Olivia collection. I made my borders using MS Doily lace punch and I've added some lucious white lace for Anya to sit on :)

My flowers are, as always, from Wild Orchid Crafts and the pearl swirl is by Prima. The cute Sun charm was in my stash, not sure where I got it though. 

Copics
Skin - E21, E51, E00, E000, E02(cheeks)
Hat & Top - R20, R30, R32
Skirt & Bow - BG18, BG72
Hair - E50, E51, E53

Thanks for visiting! Have a great day and happy crafting :)
Sandie
xXx

4 comments:

Marit said...

Beautiful card, delicious colours!

Carrie said...

Ohhh love that image..one of my fave Anya's....and those colours are delish!!!

Mandy - Crafty Angel said...

so pretty! xx

cats whiskers said...

Morning dear
This is a great card I love the soft colours, lace and borders and of course the image, just perfect
Hugs Jacqui x

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS