Pages

Friday 12 August 2011

La-La Land Crafts - Make your own Paper/Chipboard Embellishments

Good morning!!! Every Monday and Friday the La-La Land Design Team will bring you a new and inspirational theme.  This week our theme is Make your own Chipboard/Paper embellishments.

You are welcome to play along as we would love to see your creations with La-La Land Craft stamps. Please link your projects to our
Customer Gallery to be in with a chance of winning a prize at the end of each month.

My sweet image is called Witch Marci


My papers are Basic Grey Eerie matted and stitched onto black cardstock. 



I made my flowers using Whiff of Joy flower dies and some buttons from my stash. The sentiment and inside verse are from Waltzingmouse Stamps new Halloween release. The spider skittles are from Pez-A-Doodle.




 Copic Markers
Skin: E00, 01, 11, R20
Dress/Hat: C1, 3, 5, 8. V11, 13, 17
Pumpkin: YR14, 17, 18
Broom: E31, 33, 35, 50, 51, 53

5 comments:

Geraldine said...

Oh I love this card, witch Marci is so cute.

Debbie said...

Adorable... I love Halloween cards..

Hugs
Debbie

Angie said...

Hi Sandie!

You've used one of my favorite LLL stamps here and IT'S PERFECT! You've designed this card so it's dark in the background, forcing the image to just pop off the page. Absolutely gorgeous! Love all of the details and colors.

Angie

Andrea said...

beautiful coloring and a wonderful halloween card

Sandra H said...

Marcia your card is just adorable the colouring is done to perfection:) Sandra H