Pages

Thursday 18 August 2011

Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge & DT Whiff of Joy

Hi!  It's time for another challenge over at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges and this week we've got an easy one for you - Anything Goes.

I have used one of the fabulous Li'l Tomboyz Pinkettes, called Lil Pinkette Tom Boyz Pippa and I've coloured her all girly girl pink!!! lol, then I trimmed her out and mounted her on 3D dots. 


I made a circle card from my circle and scalloped circle nestabilities.


My papers are Basic Grey Sweet Threads and the sentiment is from Lili of the Valley. I added some Star Dust Stickles to my flowers and around the sentiment.


Challenges -
Craft Us Crazy - Anything goes in August  
Meljens Designs - Sparkles, Shine and Glitter!!
Paper Crafting Journey Anything Goes 
Stampavie and More  - Girlie
Truly Scrumptious - Lace

*****************************

Whiff of Joy DT

I  made a 2nd circle card, this one for Whiff of Joy, using one of the new release stamps from August 1st - Huge Love. I just adore Henry Mouse and love this stamp!!!


I went very clean and simple with this one because I didn't want to cover up the beautiful My Mind's Eye paper, so I just added a little touch of baker's twine and some flat backed pearls to embellish.


Challenges -
Crafty Sentiments - No Sentiment 
 Forever Friends - A Round Card
Try It On Tuesday - Anything Goes
Paper Creations Ink - Flowers
Paper Playtime - Anything Goes

Thanks for dropping by today. Don't forget to check out the Tickled Pink Stamps challenge blog to see what my teamies have created.

17 comments:

Sandra H said...

Two fabulous cards brilliant images :) Sandra H

Katie said...

These are so cute! I especially love little Pippa done all up in pink and those papers work perfectly :)
xx Katie

Regan said...

Woah, Sandie, that Pippa card is pure Pink-a-liciousness!!! They are both adorable, but the Pinkette one is precious! So fun! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Leonie said...

O I agree with Regan...definately PINK-a-licious!! Love how you have coloured pippa and so a gorgeous flutterby charm too!! Your Henry mouse is awful cute to boot as well! Both circle cards are awesome. Well done you!
Hugs Leonie

Leanne said...

Wonderful card/s, I like how you put everything on this one. Very nice. Thanks for playing at 4 Crafty Chicks Metal Challenge!

Meggymay said...

Two gorgeous cards. Thankyou for joining us at Tiot's this week with that cute mouse card. Yvonne

Tamie said...

What a cute stamp. It reminds me of my daughter holding her baseball bat..LOL. I love the touch with your butterfly charm. Thank you for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks for our metal challenge.

D said...

Your cards are beautiful. Such cool images. Love that you made the cards circular. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Paper Playtime.

Geraldine said...

Great cards, but I really love the Huge Love stamp. Henry mouse stamps are so cute, best wishes.

sara said...

so sweet love all that pink !! fab image thank you so much for joining us at truly scrumptious this week
hugs sara x

Suzette said...

I love bothe these shape cards they are just too sweet. Thanks for stopping by Crafty Sentiments Designs.

Hugs
Suzette

Michele Roos said...

This is such a gorgeous card. I love the colours you've used and the image also. Thanks for joining us this fortnight at Truly Scrumptious. Hugs Michele x

Sande said...

Both are so sweet.


Thanks for joining us on "Round card" challenge at Forever Friends and co. this time. Hope to see you soon again!


Pop over to see a new vintage challenge blog It's all about the vintage. We have some yammy blog candy to offer on the whole August.

See you there!

Hugs, Sande xxx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Creation I Love your work and hope to

see more of it

Thanks for Joining us at
Pap

er Creations Ink

Lori said...

Your circle scallop cards are both darling! So glad you linked up at Craft Us Crazy!

BrossArtAddiction said...

Oh both of them are super cute!! I don't know which one I love more! Great job! Thanks for playing with us at "Paper Playtime" and good luck! :D

Hugz,
xx Tracey xx

Suzie McFloozy said...

What fabulous creations x I esp' love the first with that beautiful charm and great papers. And how envious I am of your colouring skills x
Thanks for joining in with us at Papercrafting journey - good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo