Pages

Thursday 4 August 2011

Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge - Use a Feather & Candy Winner!!

Three posts in one day - it's either a feast or a famine on my blog!!, lol.

This week on Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges we have a great challenge for you -  we want you to Use A Feather!! You can create whatever you want but you must use a Tickled Pink image and a feather. 

Who's loving all the Steampunk images that are surfacing of late?? MEEEE!!! And let's not forget the wonderful steampunk embellies that are also hitting us by storm.. *drool*

I have used Lil Victorian Steampunk Lolita Lylah, from Tickled Pink's Steampunk Collection, for my card..... 


My papers are Fancy Pants Designs "It's the Little Things", and I've matted and stitched them on black cardstock. I got my feathers from Cardz n Scrapz and my flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. The sentiment is by Lili of the Valley. 


Copics:
Skin - E00, 01, 11, R20
Hair/Shoes - C3, 5, 8
Dress/Parasol - G20, 21, 24. 
Bonnet/Parasol - E41, 42, 43
Ribbon - YR20, 21

Challenges - 
Amber's Crafts and Stuff - Sparkle & shine
Crafts and Me -  anything goes
For Fun Challenges  - anything goes
Paper Shelter Challenge - flowers
Happileigh Scrappin -  Anything Goes
Woodware USA - Anything Goes


CANDY WINNER!!! 

Mr. Random Thingy did his thing and the winner is ..... 

Jo Nevill!! 

Congrats Jo, please contact me with your snail mail addy and I'll get it out to you asap!!

Thanks for dropping by today, don't forget to visit my lovely teamies blogs!!!

19 comments:

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card and congratulations Jo:) Sandra H

sallysbitz2 said...

This is just totally gorgeous Sandie.

Thanks for joining us this week @ For Fun Challenges & Good Luck x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Linda said...

OH I absolutely love this card!! Very stunning.. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter.
Hugs, Linda

Deirdre said...

Love what you created and congrats to Jo.

Cards By MI said...

This is wonderful. I really have a soft spot for those stamps. Your card is wonderful. Thanks for joining us over at FOR FUN.
Love n hugs
Marie

Shazza said...

gorgeous card, I have that image too but yet to colour her. Don't have any feathers though :0(
x

Regan said...

Sandie, this is gorgeous! I love those luscious papers & your coloring is fabulous! Beautiful flowers too! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Julie M said...

Three posts in a fortnight would be pushing it for me, Sandie!! Love this card, the feather just finishes it off to perfection.

Julie x

Jo Nevill said...

Oh wow, I can't believe it !!! Thank you so much. I have of course emailed you very quickly !!!

Your card is stunning and you have used some of my fave papers which are so elegant to go with your TP image which of course is beautifully coloured.

Gorgeous flowers too and I love your big tickly feather !

Hugs,

Jo xxxx

gina g said...

Wow this is gorgeous beautiful papers and image. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our challenge this week. luv gina xx

Kim said...

Wonderful card! Your coloring is amazing! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Shelter!

Katie said...

So lovely! I love the colors and those flowers are to die for :)
xx Katie

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous beautiful card, love the adorable image and pretty colours.
luv
Debby

KarenB said...

Ooh la la, what a gorgeous card - love that feather!

Cor* said...

ooooooooooooooo YAY! I'm not the winner, but hey...I'm uber excited that your card is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo fantastic! love it! Steampunk all the way baby! !

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

SOOOOO pretty!!!

Star said...

Gorgeous! Love the feather, fabulous colors, and I adore that image. Thanks for playing with us at Happileigh Scrappin'!

xx Star

Kathy D. said...

wowsers! that image couldn't have been more perfect for a feather!! awesome.
Thanks for playing at For Fun Challenges! Hope to see you tomorrow when the new challenge is posted!

Natasha said...

I love the vintage feel of the card, Thanks for playing along at Amber's Crafts and Stuff.

Natasha