Pages

Thursday 4 August 2011

Waltzingmouse Stamps Rewind

Good morning!! For the past 3 days the Waltzingmouse Stamps DT have been bringing you loads of inspiration from the stamp sets released in July. 

Today we are rewinding a bit further to Afternoon Tea. I have used this set for many occasions .. and mostly for invitations to my Princess's many tea parties. 

This one, I made just for fun!


 I stamped the image with clear embossing ink and heat embossed it with yellow powder. My papers are from My Mind's Eye and the teal trim is from An Siopa Bui. I've machine stitched all my papers onto yellow card. To embellish I've added some Kaisercraft pearls. 

My next card is one I made for yesterday's WMS Aug SOAP but my internet connection was out and I didn't get to blog it. Again, I used heat embossing for the oval and images, and I've used an embossing folder for the swirls on my white card. 


I double layered my white card with purple cardstock in 2 different shades and  used the sentiment from Big Day Additions

We hope that you have enjoyed, and have been inspired, the past few days from our Stamp of Approval Parade; highlighting last month’s sets and our beloved Afternoon Tea set. Now it’s time for you to get your craftiness on as we invite you to participate in a CASE (Copy and Share Everything) competition.

Find a card or project from any of the projects posted over the past few days by the WMS Design Team, CASE that project using Waltzingmouse Stamp images, and link it using the Inlinkz on Claire’s blog at http://waltzingmouse.blogspot.com/. At the end of the competition, one project will be randomly selected to be highlighted with a Parade of its own on several of the Design Team blogs.

We hope you will enjoy this competition and that it will inspire you be creative. You have one week to complete and link your project as the competition will close at 8:00 AM Claire’s time on August 10th, which is 3 AM Eastern, 2 AM Central and Midnight, Pacific time. The winner will be announced on Claire’s blog on August 11th.
 
Need some more inspiration??... 









Sandie Dunne {Me!}



5 comments:

DeeDee said...

Love the colors of the top card.

Deirdre said...

These are stunning Sandie - love the layers. Beautiful. Amazing stamping too... I so need more colour inks... black and grey just don't do it!

Deborah Frings said...

It's a pain when the internet plays up!! I love both these cards. The wedding one is so elegant, so very beautiful. And I just love the papers you've used on the tea card! Fabulous!

Julia Aston said...

Two lovely creations Sandie! Love the colors and patterns of the pretty papers you used on your tea card - the embossing looks wonderful behind you handsome cameo wedding couple!

Pauline said...

Beautiful cards Sandie, I love the purples and the silky ribbon! I have CASEd this for the WMS case comp, but it's nowhere as good as yours!