Pages

Tuesday 17 January 2012

DT Quixotic Paperie - Ally & Beeble Live Laugh Love

Hi everyone!! I would like to share a card I made for Quixotic Paperie using one the very sweet Emerald Faerie Gardens characters - Ally and Beeble.


I've designed my card based on this months sketch, which can be found HERE. A random winner of the sketch challenge will receive a £15 prize to use at Quixotic Paperie!

I used copic markers to colour my image and cut it out using circle nestabilities {first trimming out around the feet, then I stitched it down onto a scalloped circle which as was also cut out with nestabilities.


My papers are Fancy Pants Designs - It's the Little Things, and they've been stitched down on to white cardstock. My base is kraft cardstock.  To embellish, I've only  added some cream pearls 



Challenges I am entering
Digi Makeover Challenge - "A Fairy Nice Day"
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
Bloggers - Wings and Things
Alphabet Challenge – Y … You Can Choose
Inspire Me Fridays – Link Up Party
Simply Create Too - More than 2 Layers

Thanks for dropping by! 
Sandie
xx

12 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi, Oh this is stunning lovely layout and image and lots of stunning colours too!:) Sandra H

Marie said...

The colours and that paper are fabulous, and the way her feet stand out from the circle is great. Marie x

Jayne said...

Saw this on MIM, what a lovely card! Love Jayne. x x

Lesley said...

Great card, lovely papers and image !Thank you for taking part in the Alphabet's 'You Can Choose' challenge xx

June Nelson said...

This is gorgeous love that fairy and love your paper choice xxxxxxx

Rene said...

This is beautiful! Love your layout, colors and image...so gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Make it Monday! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM; the more comments left, the greater your chance of winning second prize!!!
Good luck!
Rene :D

Michelle VP said...

Sweet card! Love the muted colors for the background and how the fairy stands out placed in the corner. :) Thanks for joining the Digi Makeover Challenge at Paper Makeup Stamps! :)

Lisa Somerville said...

Such a sweet image wonderful coloring and mix of papers! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

Diane's Card Designs said...

Beautiful card with such a gorgous image. Saw your card on MIM.
Diane xx
p.s pop on over to my blog and check out the 1/2 price stamp sale x

Tracey said...

What a gorgeous card. I really love the colours you have chosen. Thank you for sharing it with us at The Squirrel and The Fox for our Critters challenge, that little ladybug is too cute!
Tracey
x

Unknown said...

I love the Emerald fairies! I love your coloring and layout. Thanks for playing at PMS this week!

paper fun said...

Awesome card. Terrific coloring.

Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.

Mari