Pages

Thursday 26 January 2012

DT Whiff of Joy - Bon Voyage :D

Hi everyone. Today I am sharing a card I made using one of the Travel stamps from Whiff of Joy. As I am off to the CHA convention tomorrow I felt it appropriate to have a travel themed card today, lol.


This little guy is called Waiting for the Train. In hindsight I should have used Catching the Plane.. or Around the World, as  a train is about the only means of transport I won't be taking in the next few days!!

My papers are BG Indie Bloom, and I've matted and stitched them to both white and kraft cardstock. The luscious ribbon is also from Whiff of Joy, it's a beautiful satin ribbon that comes in many colours - you can find it HERE.


To embellish I've added some half pearls

Ok, well I had better get myself off to bed for some sleep. I am packed, my email confirmations have been printed and I have my kindle/iPod charged up for the long journey!

Have a great night.. or evening if you're to the left of me ;)
Sandie
xx

2 comments:

JaniceA said...

So cute. You did a great job on this, love the paper and the layers. The sewing adds so much. Thank you for sharing!
janiceaeschliman.blogspot.com

Angélique said...

Great card Sandie!
Enjoy yourself at the CHA!! But am sure you will ;)

*hugs*
Angélique