Pages

Wednesday 18 January 2012

DT Whiff of Joy & Whiff of Joy Challenge

Hi everyone!! Well good ole' blogger let me down again and didn't publish this post for me.. but my silver lining is that it fits the new Whiff of Joy Challenge - Love is in the Air - which starts today :D 

On my card I've used another of the wonderful Valentine release stamps - Henry with Large Bow. This little guy just oozes CUTENESS!!!!! 

 

 I embossed some white cardstock with my swirl embossing folder and stitched it down onto some red card. Before stitching it, I adhered the ribbon so that it too would be stitched on each side.

I coloured Henry with Copic markers and trimmed him out, then I adhered him with 3D foam dots for added dimension. 


The sentiment is by Waltzingmouse Stamps and I've cut it out with my cuttlebug and a classic circle nestabilities and then mounted it on foam dots. For embellishment I've added some white pearls.




Challenges - 
Card and Scrap - Clean and Simple
Just Tracys Crafts Challenge - Love is in the Air
Pretty Little Ribbon Shop -  Be my Valentine
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Valentine's Day
TCP Tuesday - Embossing
Outlawz - Color Challenge* Twist, Embossing

Thanks for popping in!
Have a wonderful day
Sandie
xx
 

21 comments:

Deirdre said...

ADORABLE... just cuteness... beautiful.

June Nelson said...

Morning Sandie this is adorable he is just the ctuest little thing!! xx

Tracy said...

OOH I love this card, and thankyou so much for playing along this month, was great to see you HUGS XXX Tracy xx

Teresa Arsenault said...

Sandie, this little mousie is so darling.
Hugs,
Teresa

Sarah said...

A very cute card! I like the image too.

Thanks for joining us at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge this month.

Sarah x

Clair Matthews said...

Simple but perfect! xxx

Anne Bente said...

This is gorgeous .love it

100000 tak for at du deltager på card and scraps udfordring

klemmmm

Jill said...

Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Just Tracys. Jill

Mandy said...

Fabulous card,love the embossing and the image is adorable...Thanks for sharing with us at Just Tracy's...
Mandy x

Jytte said...

It's so cute!! Thanks for joining us at Card and Scrap :)

Heidi said...

Gorgeous card!
Thans for joining us at Card and Scrap.
Hugs, Heidi:)

Pami said...

What a great card, love the embossing behind the image. Thanks so much for joining in with our "Bows" challenge at LCI this week, good luck! Pami x

Sally said...

Great CAS card and love your take on our "Bows" challenge at LCI. Thanks for joining us this time.
Hugs Sally xxx

Chana Malkah said...

Sandie,

I love your card; it is adorable. I am following you now.

Chana
Outlawz DT

Bente said...

Wow, such a adorable card!
thanks for joining us at Creatalicious challenge this month.
Hugs, Bente

Jan Hennings said...

A beautiful Valentine! Thanks for playing along with the Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

Lisa Jane said...

OH what a fab image .. beautifully coloured and i love the embossed background.. really makes the image pop
Thanks for joining us at LCI this fortnight
Lisa x

Judy Rozema said...

Beautifully colored!! Thank you for playing along with the Really Reasonable Ribbon Valentine challenge!

Giò said...

Ohhh!! Another beautiful card!!
Huge hugs
Giò

Jane said...

Love your CAS card Sandie! the swirl embossing is so beautiful! thank you for joining us at Whiff of Joy challenge, hugs, Jane x

Mina said...

stunning card Sandie, I love the cas look and your beautifully coloured Henry...thanks for joining in with the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge this month
Mina xxx