Pages

Saturday 28 January 2012

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge - Handmade Embellishments

Morning all! Wow, yesterday was one long day... and I saw all 24hrs of it! So much for my smooth journey, what could go wrong - DID!! Well I'm here in Anaheim ready for my first CHA experience -  EXCITED!!

Anywhoooo.. we have a new challenge for you over on Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps challenge. Our theme this week is Handmade Embellishments - my favourite challenge ever... NOT!! lol. Boy do I struggle with this theme! So I decided to make some flowers out of patterned papers and add card candy centres.


On my card I've used one of the new Goddesses - Aphrodite - and coloured her with copic markers. My papers are .. erm.. ok, I'm drawing a complete blank here .. but anyway... I've machine stitched them onto brown and white cardstock. I used Whiff of Joy dies to cut the flowers and added some card candy or Wild Orchid Crafts flowers to the centres. The sentiment comes with the stamp. 


Don't forget to hop over to the Kraftin' Kimmie challenge blog to see what delicious creations the rest of the DT have come up with - and to find out what the prize for this challenge is! 

Have a great day
Sandie
xx

5 comments:

Tracey said...

Fabulous flowers!! Gorgeous card!!

JaniceA said...

Beautiful card, love the flower!

Sandra H said...

This is so lovely:) Sandra H

Sandra H said...

This is just so beautiful:) Sandra H

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image, your layout, colours and your stitching and colouring is fab! I'm your newest follower! Hugs, Jill