Pages

Friday 6 January 2012

La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday - Pink/Black/White

Good morning bloggers! 

Each Monday and Friday the design teams from La-La Land Crafts bring you a new and inspirational theme and this week our theme is......

PINK, BLACK & WHITE


On my card I've used Chef Marci and I've coloured her up with copic sketch markers. 

My papers are more scraps of Basic Grey - they've been machine stitched onto black and white cardstock. I've adhered the image with 3D foam dots for added dimension.


The sentiment is from Waltzingmouse Stamps' Candy Jar Christmas set.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the black polka dot ribbon is from my stash. 

Don't forget to link up in the Customer Gallery if you play along. You could be the lucky winner of our monthly prize.

Have a wonderful weekend
Sandie
xx


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the details and this just a perfect chef Marci

Inge Groot said...

Great Chef Marci card, love the bling and pearls!

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card and what a fabulous challenge:) Sandra H

Cindy :) said...

ohhhhh ahhhhhhhh, love this, I was a cake decorator for years, still have all my tools and love to create fun request cakes :) I totally love the image you used, she rocks, would be perfect for an album I'm working on for one of my special needs individuals I work with, she adores cake decorating so I took pics of her mixing the cakes and making the icing and decorating several different cakes to make her a scrapbook. She would so love this card :)

Danni said...

Wonderful card! Really love how the image takes the center stage! Gorgeous!

Chrissy said...

Super image and colouring Sandie..fabulous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx