Pages

Tuesday 30 April 2019

Tiny Townie Big Sister

I'm back today (3 days in a row!! lol)  with another Stamping Bella card I made using the newest release stamps. This whole release is just fantastic and I found it hard to stop colouring them up.

The products I used on my card today are Tiny Townie Big Sister and coordinating CUT-IT-OUT Die. The stamp is available on it's own HERE, or as a stamp and die bundle HERE.

There is also a Tiny Townie Big Brother and matching Die available.


I used Copic markers to colour the image and added dots to the baby with a white gel pen. 


Other Products Used:
Card  - Papermill Direct
Papers - Echo Park
Circle and Scalloped Circle Dies
Pennant Die
Stitched Tag Die
White String

This is the last day to grab this month's Stamp of the Month, Balloonabella and matching CUT-IT-OUT Die, at 25% off. They are discounted on the store so no code needed!

Check out the rest of the Design Team projects over on the Stamping Bella blog

For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

My Social Media Sites
   


No comments: