Pages

Monday 29 April 2019

What Were We Thinking?

Hi everyone! I'm back today with another Stamping Bella card I made using the newest release stamps. This one is called Tiny Townies Playing Hopscotch. Just look at that sentiment - how true it that!?! We all thought we'd never grow up, but oh to be a kid again *sigh*


I used Copic markers, as always, to colour the image and added dots to the pink dress with a white gel pen. 




Other Products Used:
Card  - Papermill Direct
Papers - Simple Stories: Sunshine & Happiness
Enamel Dots

There is only a couple more days to grab this month's Stamp of the Month, Balloonabella and matching CUT-IT-OUT Die, at 25% off. They are discounted on the store so no code needed!

Check out the rest of the Design Team projects over on the Stamping Bella blog

For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

My Social Media Sites
   


1 comment:

Christine Kiehl said...

What a delightful card indeed. I was a free roam child and I remember thinking this very crazy thought myself!