Pages

Tuesday 9 April 2019

Stamping Bella New Release!

YAY! I am back again with more projects from the AM-AZING new release from Stamping Bella.

There are 37 NEW stamps and NEW outline Dies too!
All of the new products are now available to purchase from the Stamping Bella Store.

Grab another cuppa (or glass!), pull up a chair and scroll through at your leisure :D 

In line with yestrday's format, I'm starting to today with another Oddball.... or two 😉

Oddball Turtle is first past the post, well at least first out the gate, lol. I coloured up two of these quirky characters and made a little scene using sun, cloud and grass die cuts. 


Next is Oddball Beaver. The sentiment. I.CANNOT. Love this one so so much. Perfect for belated birthday cards and general 'oopsie' occasions. 


My next card features Curvy Girl with a Cocktail. I cut the bottle card base and pattern paper layers on the Silhouette.


I have two Gnome cards to share, the first one is Traveling Gnome. This little guy is on his merry way and may turn up on your doorstep (wink wink, who said giveaway?!)


The second Gnome card features Caffeinated Gnome. This guy knows how to enjoy his coffee :P


Next up is another Danielle Donaldson Tumbleblossoms card. I mixed few different Tumbleblossoms (3, 4, 6 and 7) and stamped a sentiment underneath.


My last card today is a very special one. It features a stamp specifically created in the likeness of one of our Bella Babes. This is Uptown Girl Stephanie Loves Ballet.


And that's a wrap for today. Be sure to pop back again tomorrow as I will be sharing more projects from each collection in this amazing release. 

Don't forget to check out the rest of the Design Team new release projects over on the Stamping Bella blog

For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

My Social Media Sites
   

No comments: