Pages

Monday 8 April 2019

It's Release Day on Stamping Bella

Hi all!! After a weekend of teasers it's finally here. It's Stamping Bella RELEASE DAY!!

There are 37 NEW stamps and NEW outline Dies too! All of the new products are now available to purchase from the Stamping Bella Store.

I have quite a few cards to share over the next few days so grab a cuppa and pull up a chair. 

My first card is Oddball Sloth. We have a whole new collection of Oddball animals and they are AWESOME!!  On this card I used distress oxides and some cloud die cuts to make the background. 


My next card features Curvy Girl is Busy. I think we can all relate to this image, be it in the office or trying to juggle family life in general.. or BOTH!! 


GNOMES!! It's no secret that I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Gnomes and I was SO EXCITED to see more added to the collection. This guy is called Flowery Gnome. That sentiment.. brilliant!!


Next up is Tiny Townies Big Brother. Don't you just adore him? I cut the Onsie card base on the Silhouette.


My next card features Danielle Donaldson Tumbleblossoms! These are a collection of flowers and leaves that you can mix and match as you please. This card features Tumbleblossoms #3 and #4. The sentiment is from Brenda and Brett get Married


My last card for today features the super sweet Tiny Townies Ring Around the Rosies. The sentiment is just awesome and so so true!! 


Well that's it from me today. Be sure to pop back tomorrow as I will be sharing more projects from each collection in this amazing release. 

Don't forget to check out the rest of the Design Team new release projects over on the Stamping Bella blog

For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

My Social Media Sites
   

No comments: