Pages

Wednesday 10 April 2019

Another Stamping Bella NEW Release Showcase

I am back again today with more cards from Stamping Bella new release. If you missed the last two posts be sure to scoll down to see all the awesome new stamps that are now available to puchase from the Stamping Bella Store.

There are 37 NEW stamps and NEW outline Dies in this release and today I am sharing more cards I've made using these stamps. 

Again, I'm starting today with the Oddballs

Meet Oddball Llama, he's one cool looking Llama and may or may not be hitting on you, lol. 


More love with Oddball Otters. Aren't these the sweetest? 


My next card features Curvy Girl Eats Cake.  Girl's got taste! Also, the sentiment.. LOVE IT. 


Next I have a Gnome card to share, featuring Adventure Gnomes.
These guys are just full of fun and mischief.


Next up is another Danielle Donaldson Tumbleblossoms card.
On this card I used Tumbleblossom #8 


And that's a wrap for today. Be sure to pop back again tomorrow as I will be sharing more projects from each collection in this amazing release. 

Don't forget to check out the rest of the Design Team new release projects over on the Stamping Bella blog

For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

My Social Media Sites
   

No comments: