Pages

Monday 1 July 2019

Stamping Bella July New Release Previews Day 1

It's Day 1 of the Stamping Bella July New Release Previews!! Please join me over the next seven days as I will be showcasing many of the new products which will be available for purchase on July 8th, 2019.

Today I have a few cards to share and I'm starting with Tiny Townie Girl Scout and Tiny Townie Boy Scout. I probably got the colours wrong, but my aim was to colour the scout images in both the Canadian and American scout colours.

My first project is a cookie box featuring Tiny Townie Girl Scout, which I cut out on the silhouette. I had to buy the cookies for this box no less than three times. Every time I bought them someone would open them and they just vanished in what I can only describe as being akin to a frenzy of piranha-like activity. lol.


I also made a card. On the card I used both scout stamps together using a little bit of masking. 


My last card today features Tiny Townie with an Elephant. I love his little party hat, lol. 
I added the pattern to her dress using a gel pen once I had it coloured. 


That's it from me for today. Be sure to pop back tomorrow as I will be sharing projects all this week right up to release day. 

Check out the rest of the Design Team's new release projects over on the Stamping Bella blog and don't forget to leave a comment on each of the new release posts to be in with a chance of winning a store voucher. 

For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

My Social Media Sites
   

No comments: