Pages

Saturday 6 July 2019

Stamping Bella July New Release Previews Day 6

Woop!! It's Day 6 of  the Stamping Bella July New Release previews. We have only 2 more days until all the new products are available to purchase from the Stamping Bella store.

If you missed my previous posts just keep scrolling down to find them :)

Today the Design Team are showcasing more of the new line of  dog themed stamps and my first card features the Mastiff. I used a sentiment from the Dogs Sentiment Set on this card but this stamp does come with it's own sentiment. I just wanted to mix things up a little.


My next card features the Staffie. This particular stamp is dear to my heart as my own little girl is a Staffie X and she's the most lovable creature ever to walk this earth. ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“


My last card today features the Bostons. Love this little guys. That tutu skirt.. lol. 


And that is it for Day 6! Be sure to pop back tomorrow as I will be sharing my final preview projects.

Check out the rest of the Design Team's new release projects over on the Stamping Bella blog and don't forget to leave a comment on each of the new release posts to be in with a chance of winning a store voucher. 

For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

My Social Media Sites
   

No comments: