Pages

Tuesday 2 July 2019

Stamping Bella July New Release Previews Day 2

Welcome back to Day 2 of the Stamping Bella July New Release previews!! If you missed yesterday's post just keep scrolling down :) Over the next few days I will be showcasing many of the new release products which will be available for purchase on July 8th, 2019.

Today I have five cards to share and I'm starting with Tiny Townie Hair Play. This image is just typical of my daughter and her friends, they are obsessed with doing each other's hair.


Next I have Tiny Townie Pirate. The sentiment with this image is perfect for both the outside and inside of the card.


\Next is Tiny Townie Tire Swing. For this card I created a background using oxide inks, then added some die cut clouds. I coloured the image, cut it out, and mounted it on the card front using 3D foam dots so it has lots of dimension. 


This last Tiny Townie is a set called the Hoola Hoopers. There are three images so I decided to make two cards. The first card features two of the girls and a sentiment from Tiny Townies Play Jacks


The second card features the third girl from Tiny Townie Hoola Hoopers and I made the card base and layers using circle dies. The sentiment is from Tiny Townies Playing Hopscotch


That's it from me for today. Be sure to pop back tomorrow as I will be sharing projects all this week right up to release day. 

Check out the rest of the Design Team's new release projects over on the Stamping Bella blog and don't forget to leave a comment on each of the new release posts to be in with a chance of winning a store voucher. 

For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

My Social Media Sites
   

No comments: