Pages

Friday 5 July 2019

Stamping Bella July New Release Previews Day 5

It's Day 5 of previews and we are now on the countdown to the Stamping Bella July New Release. If you missed my previous posts just keep scrolling down to find them :) Over the next few days I will continue to showcase many more of the new release products which will be available for purchase on July 8th, 2019.

Today the Design Team are showcasing a new line of  dog themed stamps. These stamps are less whimsical and more lifelike and there is a stamp to suit almost every dog lover.

My first card showcases Bully Trio. This fun trio is what I've come to expect from dogs - sleep! The sentiment is also from the new release Dog Sentiment Set.


My next card showcases two of the dogs from the Frenchie, Scotty, Poodle and Daschie set. I used the same sentiment as on my previous card.


This card features the Dalmatian from the Boxer and Dalmatian set. The sentiment is from the Dogs Sentiments set.


My last card today I've used the Golden Retriever from the Golden, Wolfhound and Bulldog set.


And that is it for Day 5! Be sure to pop back tomorrow as I will be sharing projects all this week, right up to release day. 

Check out the rest of the Design Team's new release projects over on the Stamping Bella blog and don't forget to leave a comment on each of the new release posts to be in with a chance of winning a store voucher. 

For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

My Social Media Sites
   

No comments: