Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2019

Stamping Bella July New Release Previews Day 3

It's Day 3!! We're nearly half way through the Stamping Bella July New Release previews!! If you missed my previous posts just keep scrolling down to find them :) Over the next few days I will be showcasing many of the new release products which will be available for purchase on July 8th, 2019.

Today I have a whole array of Alice in Wonderland themed Oddballs. At this point everyone knows how much I love these Oddball images and I just could not stop making stuff with them. So apologies in advance for all the pics.

My first project is a tag card featuring the little lady herself, Oddball Alice. I made a jar shaker for the front because I thought it was just the perfect thing for her.



This card features Oddball Caterpillar. Love that facial expression, lol. The sentiment on this one is from another new product which will be showcased later in the week. 


The Mad Hatter is definitely one of my favourite characters and having a Mad Hatter Oddball makes my year! The teapot stamps come with the image and the sentiment is from the new release Alice in Wonderland sentiments.



Of course we must also have an Oddball March Hare. No Alice collection is complete without one. Again, I've used a sentiment from the new release Alice in Wonderland sentiments.



I made a pop up box card to show off Oddball White Rabbit and the Alice in Wonderland Sentiments set. I made the playing cards myself. They were quite easy to make - I cut the numbers, letters and hearts on the silhouette and simply rounded the corners on pieces of white card for the bases.



Next we have the two lovable characters Oddballs Tweedledee and Tweedledum.


Last but not least, we have the littlest character - Oddball Dormouse, hiding in the teapot! With this card I made the base and layers using dies and kept it very clean and simple by just adding the accompanying sentiment and some enamel dots.


And that's a wrap for today. I hope you made it far, lol. Be sure to pop back tomorrow as I will be sharing projects all this week right up to release day. 

Check out the rest of the Design Team's new release projects over on the Stamping Bella blog and don't forget to leave a comment on each of the new release posts to be in with a chance of winning a store voucher. 

For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

My Social Media Sites
   

No comments: