Pages

Monday 27 July 2020

Have a Warm and Cozy Holiday | Stamping Bella

Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing another slimline card I made - this time featuring the Littles and Little Bits Winter collection, and the Skating Rink Backdrop.

As with the beach scene I did previously, I stamped the Skating Rink Backdrop twice, side by side and used a copic multi-liner to to join them together. To create the scene I used the girl character from the Little Bits Figure Skaters, the Little Bits Skating Quartets, and the Littles Snowball Girl


I don't have a slimline scalloped die so I used a regular length die and extended it by cutting most of the way down and then moving the die and cutting it from the opposite end. 


I coloured the image with copic markers and use a little bit of white gel pen for highlights. 


For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

My Social Media Sites
   

No comments: