Pages

Tuesday 14 July 2020

The Daily Marker 30 Day Challenge | Clearly Besotted

Hi! Today I'm sharing a few cards I made for The Daily Marker 30 Day Challenge
All of the cards feature Clearly Besotted stamps (digital and clear). 

On this first card I used the July 2020 release stamps, Scene it Around and All Four Seasons Hippos. There are 22 little hippos in the set and are perfect for building seasonal 'scene' cards. The sentiment is included in the Scene it Around set. 


This card features Jungle Plushies from the June 2020 release. 
Anyone else absolutely loving the slimline cards that are trending right now? They are great for creating a story on cards. I won't even mention the dies that are popping up everywhere, I need a second job to fund it all, lol. 


This last project is a tag that will eventually take centre stage on a card. The image on this tag was a freebie while we were on lockdown, and is no longer available, but I knew it would be perfect for the 30 day marker challenge. 
For the background I used the Splat It! stencil and distress oxide inks. 


If you are participating in the marker challenge, drop me a link to your blog/insta/youtube in the comments!

My Social Media Sites
   

No comments: