Pages

Monday 20 July 2020

Live the Life of your Dreams | Stamping Bella

Hi all! Today I'm popping in to share a card I made featuring some of the Little Bits Summer Collection from Stamping BellaI made a long card by stamping 2 beach backdrops side by side and then filling in the lines with a copic multi-liner pen.  The sets I've used on the card are:


There are CUT-IT-OUT Dies available for these sets. They are being discontinued so if you must have them, now is the time to grab them. 


For the clouds background I sponged some Tumbled Glass distress oxide ink and used a cloud stencil from Lawn Fawn. The rest of the image was coloured using copic markers. 
Sand - YR20, YR21, YR23, YR24
Water - BG01, BG02, BG45, BG57
Green - YG21, YG23, YG25, YG93, YG95, YG97
Red - R43, R46
Yellow - Y13, Y15, Y17
Blue - B01, B02, B05

To create the sentiment I only used part of the stamp from the Adventure Awaits set. 


For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

My Social Media Sites
   

No comments: