Pages

Friday 19 June 2020

Edna the Bumblebee | Stamping Bella

Happy Friday!! Today I am sharing my Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday card.
Our theme this week is

 Stamp of the Month Collection

The Stamp of the Month for June is Edna Loves the Ocean and you can grab her at a whopping 50% off for the whole month of June, so the entire Design Team are showcasing Edna stamps today. My card features one of the newest in the collection - Edna the Bumblebee


I coloured the image with copic markers 

Copic Markers:
Skin - E04, E11, E00
Hair - E71, E74, E77
Yellow - Y13, Y15, Y17, YR23
Black - C3, C5, C7, C9


Other Products Used:
Card - Papermilldirect.
Paper - Echo Park
Build-a-Bee, Hexagon and Honeycomb Dies

For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

My Social Media Sites
   

No comments: