Pages

Friday 12 June 2020

Peony Baby in a Pot | Stamping Bella

Happy Friday!! Today I am sharing my Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday card.
Our theme this week is

 Vintage
(Any stamp NOT from the newest release)

I made a cute gift bag featuring Peony Baby in a Pot. I just love this little babies


I coloured the image with copic markers and then cut it using the coordinating die

Copic Markers:
Skin - E04, E11, E000
Peony - RV91, RV93, RV95, RV99
Leaves - YG01, YG11, YG13, YG17
Pot - E71, E74, E77


Other Products Used:
Card - Papermilldirect.
Paper - Maja Designs
Penant Die
White twine

The Stamp of the Month for June is Edna Loves the Ocean. You can grab her at a whopping 50% off for the whole month of June, while stocks last. 

For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

My Social Media Sites
   

No comments: