Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2020

Oops-a-Daisy | Clearly Besotted Stamps

Hi all! Today I'm sharing a card I made using Garden Plushies, a super cute stamp set from Clearly Besotted Stamps. I make so many cards using various different company's stamps but I rarely get to blog them, I must try better on that front, especially when they are as cute as these ones :)


I stamped the image onto white card, then covered it with masking paper before inking the background with distress oxide inks. 

I used copic markers to colour the image. 
Reds: R43, R24, R46
Yellow: Y13, Y15, Y17
Green: YG03, YG05, YG13, YG17
Brown: E41, E42, E43
Shadow: C1, C3, 0

The sentiment is included in the stamp set. I love to add loads of dimension to my cards, I love the luxurious feel of it, so I use quite a thick foam tape - I think it's 5mm or 6mm deep - to pop the card front up off the base. Love it. 


Other products used:
Card - Papermilldirect
Border Die - La-La Land Crafts
Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink
Inkadinkado Masking Paper 

My Social Media Sites
   


No comments: