Pages

Friday 5 June 2020

Edna Loves the Beach | Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday

Happy Friday!! Today I am sharing my Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday card.
Our theme this week is

 Stamp of the Month

The Stamp of the Month for June is Edna Loves the Ocean and today the whole Design Team is showcasing this sassy lady. You can grab her at a whopping 50% off for the whole month of June, while stocks last. 

I paired Edna up with the Beach Backdrop to create a scene. I created the clouds by using Tumbled Glass distress oxide ink, a cloud stencil and a blending brush.


Coloured with Copic Markers:
Skin - E04, E11, E000
Hair - E71, E74, E77
Swimsuit/Shoes/Hat - Y13, Y15, Y17. B16, B18
Sand - E41, E42, E43
Water - B41, B45, B93,
Highlights -White gel pen


Other Products Used:
Card - Papermilldirect. 

For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

My Social Media Sites
   

No comments: