Welcome to the “Love Bugs Banners for Kids” Hop.
Almost forty very talented crafty people have come together for a two day hop (Friday, January 6th and Saturday, January 7th) to showcase handmade banners that will be donated to the children at Pediatric Specialty Care. The hope of these banners is that they bring smiles to these children's faces and awareness of Pediatric Specialty Care to all those that hop along.
The “Love Bugs Banner for Kids” Hop has some awesome sponsors and prizes to give away to all those that hop along and leave comments. The more blogs you visit and leave comments at, the more chances you have of winning. That means if you hop through all 20 blogs each day and leave a comment on each blog then you are in the drawing 40 times!
Our Generous Sponsors are:
|Jellypark Digital Stamps will award |
2 free digi-images to the winner of this prize!
The winner of this prize will be selected
via RANDOMdotORG from all the
comments received on Day #1.
|K Andrews Designs (thank you, Kristal!) will donate|
one fabulous stamp set to the winner of his prize!
The winner of this special prize will be presented
to the creator of the banner picked by the kids
at Pediatric Specialty Care as their favorite.
|Robyn's Fetish Digital Designs will donate|
FIVE (5!!!) digital images to the winner of this prize.
The winner of this prize will be chosen via
RANDOMdotORG from all the comments
posted on Day #2 (Saturday).
All hoppers are eligible to win. Here's how:
Follow the blog and comment on as many projects as you choose -- the more blogs where you comment and follow, the more chances you have to win. There's just one catch: please actually comment on the project, which shows you've looked at the project, not just cut/pasting random comments ("CUTE! TYFS") only to win the prize.
Now on with the hop....If you have come from Ellen's Blog then you are on the right track but if you have come here by chance – great! but please start from the beginning at and continue through from there.
For my banner I used a selection of digital images that I got from various stores, I can't remember some of them, sorry :(
Thank you for joining us today on our “Love Bug Banner for Kids” Hop for the children of Pediatric Specialty Care. Please continue on to Lori's blog and have a wonderful day.
Here is the full list of participants today -
- Ellen ♥ CardMonkey - http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com/
- Sandie Dunne - http://sandieshores.blogspot.com/
- Lori Apgar - http://scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com/
- The Scrapbooking Queen~ www.thescrapbookingqueen.com/
- Linda Simpson - http://lindasimpsoncraftypieceofheaven.blogspot.com/
- Lisa Lam- http://craftylam.blogspot.com/
- Jenny (Crazy About Cricut) - http://crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com/
- Ashley - http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com/
- Edwina - http://edwinascreations.blogspot.com/
- Jearise - http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com/
- Janet S - http://ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/
- Denise - http://vintageheartfeltdesigns.blogspot.com/
- Jamie http://craftygirl21.blogspot.com/
- Teresa - http://scrappintplace.blogspot.com/
- Dena - http://missdjones.blogspot.com/
- Martha- http://pattisscrapingtime.blogspot.com/
- Erica http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com