Pages

Thursday 2 February 2012

DT Whiff of Joy - Henry with Large Rose

Howdy from LA!! This CHA convention is beyond comprehension .. seriously overwhelming stuff, but OH SO MUCH FUN!!! I have been threatened with expulsion for my paparazzi tendencies but fear not, I will take the risk to get you all the pics of the show!


I just {heart} the new Whiff of Joy stamps and today I am sharing my little Henry with Large Rose. I  also{heart} Henry Mouse - very very much :D !!

My papers are from the Love Me collection by My Mind's Eye, as are all the die cuts {banner, bingo card & i.love.you sentiment} This kit is just fabulous to work with.




As always, I've machine stitched my papers onto my cardstock and I've added some of the fabulous satin ribbon from Whiff of Joy. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Ok... back to work ;) Have a FABULOUS day!
Sandie
xx

3 comments:

Deirdre said...

Great to hear that you are enjoying it Sandie. Love your card.

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card with an amazing and cute image:) Sandra H

June Nelson said...

Sandie this is stunning and your colouring is brilliant xxxxxx