Pages

Monday 27 February 2012

Waltzingmouse Stamps February Previews Day Two

Morning!! I am back for Day Two of Waltzingmouse Stamps February Previews. Today, the DT are showcasing Nordic Spring and Florentine Frippery

If you liked Nordic Winter then you are going to flip cartwheels over Nordic Spring!! I loved this set so  much that I made two cards with it.

On my first card I heat embossed the butterfly and matched it with papers from My Mind's Eye. The sentiment is from Florentine Frippery  


On my 2nd card I stamped one of the border stamps from Nordic Spring, using distress ink, onto some white cardstock. The sweet little birds are also in this set.

The sentiment... hmm... is that a little sneak peek of a sneak peek? ;)


Nordic Spring is such a versatile set and I had such fun playing with it.

On my 3rd card I stamped out the Florentine Frippery background with Stampin' Up ink. I used the same ink for the labels on the front. I hand cut around it and matted it with brown cardstock.


I punched out the borders using one of Martha Stewart's punches. The fabric flower is from Prima Marketing. My satin ribbon is from Whiff of Joy.

I've used the Make your Mark set on the back of each of my cards...




Here is the list of ladies who are also showcasing these stamps today...



Have a wonderful day!
Sandie
xx

22 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Sandie - these are just lovely - I think that butterfly is stunning!

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Beautiful design and so sweet.
Hugs
Chris x

Anne said...

Those birds are just lovely and I can't wait for all the new release, your cards are so tempting
Anne
x

Pauline said...

Three fab cards, I'm loving all these new stamps!

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Simply stunning!!! Really really excited about this launch...full of lots of scrummy delishiness of stamps :O)

Ali x

Deirdre said...

Love the elegant sentiments - wonderful creations as always Sandie!

Kelly S. said...

Awesome cards, Sandie! I love the Amour card with that gorgeous eggplant trim! So fun with the little birdies. Your Frippery card is so elegant in the soft shades of pink with that sweet ribbon flower. The butterfly is a CAS stunner, love it paired with that elegant sentiment.

Helen Berry said...

Wow, 3 stunners Sandie - wonderful !

Becky said...

beautiful cards.

Jeanne J. said...

Sandie - Three beautiful cards!!! I love your backgrounds - all stamped perfectly - that beautiful butterfly, the romantic feel of the lovebirds, and the elegant frippery card.

Julia Aston said...

Three beautiful designs Sandie! The popped up butterfly is so pretty, and the wonderful roses ribbon accents your background panel and sentiment banner so nicely. The layered florentine label and background stamping look so pretty with the double lacy edged panels!

Lynn Mercurio said...

These are beautiful creations, Sandie. Clean designs really bring the unique designs right into focus. Awesome job.

Jessica said...

I do love thse stamp sets. Lovely creations. TFS

Renee said...

Gorgeous!!
All of them are fabulous...
but admit a great fondness for the stamped background and roses...
so beautiful!

karen h said...

Wonderful cards! I love the first card, simple but eye-catching.

Tosha Leyendekker said...

3 beautiful creations Sandie!! Love the popped butterfly on the first! And the bg you created on the second really helps showcase those sweet lovebirds!! Love the bg on the third too with the Frippery Frame and sentiment!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful samples Sandie!

Cathy Weber said...

Gosh, what thought you put into your cards today, every element is perfect, love the black ribbon and that is a cute sentiment from the frippery set.

Anonymous said...

You go girl!! Loving your cards today - you're rocking it!!

anya said...

Oh, Sandie, these are so rich! Delicious colors, love that gorgeous purple stuff! Just outstanding cards that really show off these new sets!

stampencamper said...

nice cards; thanks for making it a fun blog hop

Julie Ann said...

I love the cards they are simple and beautiful.