Pages

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps February Peeks - Day One

Good morning! It's the first day of Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps February peeks and today the Krafty team are showcasing an amazing stamp set - IN STITCHES

This set is PERFECT for all you out there who hate to drag out your sewing machine for your cards, you can now just stamp your stitching on, WOOT!!!


On my card I've used 2 of the stitch designs but the set comprises of THREE 'stitch' designs -each design comes in two different sizes - and FOUR sentiments - LOADS to play around with. The papers are from My Mind's Eye, Portobello Road 6x6 paper pad.


Go check out what my fellow DT members have created with this set. You can find the list HERE.  Make sure to leave a comment on all the DT blogs as we will be choosing a random commenter to win the full set!

**Special Announcement** 
 If you love artist Annie Rodrigue, you won't want to miss this special event TONIGHT!!! At 5pm EST you can catch the amazing Annie online LIVE at her channel here:

http://www.livestream.com/moonlightwhispers?t=882341

She will be creating a new Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp for our May release while you watch!! From idea to sketch to finished image....you can watch her at work and even comment and ask questions!! Join myself and the Krafty Girls for this fun event!! You might even WIN one of the new stamps!!!

Have a DELIGHTFUL day!
Sandie 
xx

21 comments:

alethea said...

Oh wow, love this stamps!! I don't even own a sewing mavhine cos I can't sew.. My fingers are crossed to win these!! Hugsxx

alethea said...

Oh wow, love this stamps!! I don't even own a sewing mavhine cos I can't sew.. My fingers are crossed to win these!! Hugsxx

Nathalie said...

Love the simplicity of your card!. It is so delicate at the same time.

AMY said...

I love your card!! I am thinking that this stamp set will save me dragging out my machine!!!

Jos said...

Your card is gorgeous! This setbis going to be a must have. Tfs

Heidi Brawley said...

WOW your card is Beautiful! Great use of the new stitch stamps on it!
Hugs, Heidi

NinaN said...

This is a set I am going to have to have!!!

Tanya said...

Oh I am loving this set!!!

Suzanne Bier said...

Your card is beautiful, Sandie! Love how you used different "stitching" for the different papers on your card! :)

Leanne said...

I might need this set Sandie as I am so lazy to break out the sewing machine. Love ur card!!
Have a gr8 day!! or evening! ;)

Marilyn said...

Wow! I love these stitches...gonna need this set! Your card is lovely with the stitching combination!

Aaemie said...

A beautiful elegant card

My Scrap Diary said...

wow!!! am loving this stich look. its ver clean and crisp.
thanks!
jess m

Аня said...

very pretty card!

Rhonda said...

Wow these stamps are an asset to any collection. It beats pulling out that sewing machine,though I've sewn on paper layouts before.

Shari said...

Oh wow! The zigzag looks so real!! Great job and great card!!

Stephenie said...

Very neat idea! I never learned to use a sewing machine, and I really like the look of stitching! Pretty card!

Sandy Smith said...

Its classic looking

Kimbo said...

So cool!!! I would love to win!!! Thanks!!

Lisa Lynn said...

Gorgeous card.

jonim52 said...

Gorgeous card.