Pages

Saturday 25 February 2012

DT Whiff of Joy - Henry Mouse

Howdy bloggers! This is my 2nd post today so if you're looking for my Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps card keep on scrollin' down ;)

This is a DT card I made for Whiff of Joy using one of their newest release stamps - You Have Green Fingers. I'm so glad Henry does, 'cause, personally, I could kill a cactus!! lol. 


My papers are Memory Box Minuet - I just love the colours in this paper pack. The Fence behind Henry is a Whiff of Joy Die called Picket Fence. I hand cut the pennant banner from some My Mind's Eye papers. 

I've used classic & scalloped circle to cut out Henry and the blue matt. The pearls around the image are from Prima.


Challenges - 
Crafty Emma - Colour challenge Blues and Cream
Simon Says Stamp - 3 Different Papers
Crafty Ribbons - Paws for Thought

Thanks for dropping by!
Sandie
xx

7 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and this image is adorable:) Sandra H

June Nelson said...

Sandie this is goregous I love the way you have coloured henry and made a little scene for him its gorgeous xxxxxxxx

Jeanne Streiff said...

This is just too darn cute! Thanks for playing the Touch Twin Marker Challenge!

Melissa Bove said...

Oh, I love this card! Sweet image and I love all the pearls!! Just fabulous!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

karen said...

Gorgeous Sandie, love the fence and pearl detail and super layout, thanks for joining us at CES this week, Karen

Jennifer said...

Totally gorgeous design! Thanks for playing at CES CHALLENGES...good luck! xx Jenny xx

Jennifer said...

Totally gorgeous design! Thanks for playing at CES CHALLENGES...good luck! xx Jenny xx