Pages

Tuesday 21 February 2012

DT Quixotic Paperie - Sugar and Spice

Good afternoon! This is my 2nd post today, if you are looking for my Passion for Promarkers post you can keep scrolling down or click HERE
I love making tags and this is one I made with the super sweet Sugar and Spice stamp set from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, available from Quixotic Paperie.

First I covered my kraft tag with 2 patterned papers, from Melissa Frances "5th Avenue" collection, trimming them just smaller than the tag. Then I stamped out the sentiment and adhered that with some double sided tape. I coloured my image with copic markers, trimmed her out and adhered here with 3D foam dots, just slightly over the sentiment.


To embellish I added some tickets, which were a gift from the very sweet Irina, and flowers from my Wild Orchid Crafts stash. 
I finished the tag by tying some matching ribbon through the hole I'd punched at the top of the tag.


Don't forget about the current sketch challenge over on the Quixotic Paperie Inspirations blog, you could be the lucky winner of £15 gift certificate to spend in the Quixotic Store. All the details are HERE.

Challenges -
Lollipop Crafts - Anything Goes
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Tag it!  
Sew Many Cards - Use at least 2 Designer Papers and 4 or more Gemstones
Stamps R Us - Anything Goes
The Outlawz - Recipe Challenge: 2 Papers, 2 embellishments plus 1 ribbon
 

Thanks for dropping in. 
Sandie
xx

11 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is gorgeous and the layout embellis and image are stunning:) Sandra H

Dawnll said...

Oh this is so pretty! Love the soft colors.
I am visiting from Make It Monday i am #75

Jennifer said...

This is fantastic! I love this little blushing girl. Very nice papers and I love those tickets!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous cute tag and fabulous details.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Jo said...

Such a beautiful tag, and a sweet image.
Thank you for joining in our final challenge at Stamps R Us
Jo xx

1CardCreator said...

So very sweet! Saw you at Make it Monday. ~Diane (I am #115)

Jo said...

Just gorgeous! love the papers & your fab embellies! Saw you at MIM!
Jo x
#205

Shirley-Anne said...

Perfectly lovely tag ...too good to use LOL . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Tracy said...

I know I've already commented on this tag over at the Outlawz but when I saw it at MIM I decided to come savor another look. Just love it! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

So adorable! Thank you for joining us at Sew Many Challenge!
Kaia, DT

DeeDee said...

sweet spring colors