Pages

Sunday 12 February 2012

DT Whiff of Joy - New Release Preview

Have you seen the previews of what's coming on February 15th from Whiff of Joy?? No? Well check out our Facebook page and the design team ladies blogs for sneaks of what will be in store soon.


On my card I have used Henry Watering Flowers. He's been coloured up with copic markers. I'm not entirely happy with him as I don't normally make him so dark, but I had run out of E31 so I tried the E20's instead.. I guess it's just what we're used to, I like the E30's better! 

My papers are from My Mind's Eye and, as always, they've been machine stitched onto my cardstock. Both the lace and ribbon came together on a tower spool but I have no clue what brand they are. My flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.


Challenges -
Allsorts - Free and Easy February
 Craft Your Days Away  - Get Stitchy with it
 Crafty Emma - Lots of Layers, 3 or more
Alphabet Challenge – A … Animal Antics
ATCs & Cards With Attitude – Flowers
Bloggers - In BloomChocolate, Coffee & Cards – Colour combo



Thanks for popping in today. Have a wonderful Sunday
Sandie
xx

14 comments:

scrapbookertink said...

I'm still a beginner on Copic colouring looks fab to me, so cute, take care, Doreen x

Leanne said...

Cute card! Looks pretty good to me. Always nice to esperiment. He looks like he's gotten a tan while out in the garden. :)
Have a good week!
;)

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a cute card- I love the layout and the blooms! Fun seeing you join in at Bloggers Challenge!

June Nelson said...

Wow sandie this is stunning and I love how you have coloured the image xxxxxxx

Tammy said...

Oh this is so sweet! Awesome coloring and details!! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
Tammy x

Ida said...

Very cute card. Dalring image, colored beautifully.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, just love the image, Thank you for joining us this fortnight at ATC's and cards with attitude xx

Joanne said...

Such a great card! I love the image, he is too cute! Also luv your coloring, very nice! The flowers and lace really set it all off perfectly. So glad you played along with us at CC&CC. Aloha, Joanne.

Deirdre said...

He's adorable Sandie.... too cute.

The Sparkly Fairy said...

Beautiful colouring on this card. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge this week.

The Sparkly Fairy (Emma)

fatmonica said...

It's a beautiful card.Thanks for sharing it with us at ATCs/Cards with Attitude.

Lisa Somerville said...

Such a cute image - wonderfully colored! Love the added flower embellies! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

Basement Stamper said...

Wow, I love this image, so cute with all your flowers. Thanks for joining us at Blogger's Challenge this week.

paper fun said...

How lovely. I love how the water pools in the image and your great sewing.

Thanks for joining us at Craft your Days Away.

Mari