Pages

Sunday 26 February 2012

Waltzingmouse Stamps February Release Previews - Day One

Good morning!! Well the Waltzingmouse Stamps gals have had a bit of a break but we are back with a bang and for the next FOUR days we are showcasing NINE amazing new stamp sets!! 

Today we bring you French Country, Chicken Wire & Make Your Mark.


I have combined all of the sets  on my first card, including the sweet Heart stamp from Make Your Mark, which is a signature set for your cards.


I just love how this card turned out and I have it tucked away for my hubby's birthday.

When I saw the French Country set I immediately thought of sweet notes on breakfast trays, so I made a little place card that would be perfect for Mother's Day... yes, I live in hope!!!



I am awaiting the arrival of my Labels 25 dies so I hand cut my place-card, leaving a white border around the outside. I stamped the Rooster with Fired Brick distress ink, the background with Antique Linen distress ink and the sentiment using Brushed Cordoroy distress ink pad. To complete my card I added some pearls.

Well I hope you enjoyed your visit today. Below is the list of WMS ladies who are playing along today.....


Have a wonderful weekend
Sandie
xx

20 comments:

Pauline said...

Beautiful Sandie, love the muted colours you used with thes gorgeous stamps!

Deirdre said...

Absolutely LOVE it.... will be on my order list. Love what you created Sandie.

Helen Berry said...

What a sweet card & love the idea of notes on a breakfast tray for mothers day!

Clare said...

Love the neutral tones, perfect masculine card!

Kathi said...

Hi,
such a wonderful idea with the sweet notes. Looks so lovely. :-)
xx Kathi

Kelly S. said...

Oh love the elegance of the first one, Sandie! I feel like I could reach out and touch the textures you created :) The neutrals with the pops of black made a lovely combination. Your breakfast card is so sweet...I am lucky if I get a shout from the door that my husband is off to Dunkin' Donuts on Mother's Day, heeeeee!

karen h said...

Wonderful card! I love the way the touch of blue pulls your eye to the middle panel and how it hangs over the card base. The little heart is such a cute touch.

Jennifer Holmes said...

Love your textures on that first card, Sandie. Perfect! And your little red rooster is adorable and so perfectly cut out. Way to go!

Cathy Weber said...

So pretty Sandie, love the breakfast tray card, so sweet.

Sonia said...

I love the card you made for your DH. I am sure he will too. I love how you put all of these stamps together and came up with a beautiful card. The place card is adorable. What a neat idea to have a French Country Mother's Day Tea!

Sharron said...

So pretty and I love the breakfast tray note! Sweet idea!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Oh my, Sandie - you have really outdone yourself with this card and adorable place card. Brilliant use of these images with such amazing results!

Vickie Z said...

Love them both!!! Place card is a fabulous idea!!!

Karen said...

The muted colors are really lovely.

June Nelson said...

Love this sandie its so understated and classy love it xxxxxxx

Mona Pendleton said...

Darling projects Sandie!

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Love these creations Sandie....fabulous inspiration as always

ali x

Jessica said...

Lovely cards. TFS

anya said...

French Country perfection! Rustic and beautiful.. I love how the label extends beyond the card. Delicious colors, too. The little Good Morning note is adorable, too! You're right - perfect for a breakfast tray!

stampencamper said...

in love with this border stamp