Pages

Monday 1 March 2010

Crafty Angels DT & challenges

 

This week on Crafty Angels we have a Photo Inspiration challenge for you. We also have a new DT and I am joined by two very talented ladies,  Shirley and Evonne.

This is the photograph that we'd like you to take your inspiration from...


And here is my entry.....


The photo reminded me of BG Indian Summer and I had a couple of 12x12's that I'd bought recently at a crop. I paired it with dusky pink cardstock and distress inked it with Vintage Photo. I coloured Tilda using distress inks and then I added stickles to her skirt and glossy accents to her hair bow. The heart border was made using my heartlace punch. 


I am also entering this card into the Just Magnolia Challenge,  Friday Sketchers as I followed their sketch and another entry for ABC Challenges - O is for One Paper.

Papers: BG Indian Summer & Bazzil cardstock
Image: Magnolia's Tilda
Tools: Distress inks, McGill pine leaf punch, MS Heartlace punch, stickles, glossy accents. 
Flowers, ribbon, brad & pearls from my stash

Have a great Monday!! 
xXx

11 comments:

Jane said...

Wow this is gorgeous!! your colouring is superb and I love the colours and details! wish I could stay in that hotel room too!! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xxx

cats whiskers said...

I just love this card so cute and fantastic colours and image dear, I have so missed visiting you glad to be back
Hugs Jacqui x

DeeDee said...

Very sweet. Love the colors and the heartlace punch. Wouldn't mind having that bedroom either! ;)

Liz said...

Brilliant bit of art Sandie love that pic too could do with that overnight

liz xx

Pretty-In-Ink said...

So pretty! your colouring is beautiful!

Lorraine A said...

oohh ,,, this is absolutely gorgeous !! what a beautiful card ,,, perfect ! :-)

thanks for joining the ABC Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - love the paper!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
Helen x

PS - good luck with the DT call!

Heather said...

Hi Sandie, hope you're well. Gorgeous card, love the colours and papers and that beautifully coloured Tilda. Fabulous details,
hugs Heather xx

Deirdre said...

Oh wow.... love it. Great job.

Pop's Cards said...

This is gorgeous honey, love the colours so rich, and the flower is fab, hugs Pops x

Renkata said...

I must say you have done such a pretty job.
Great layout.