Pages

Wednesday 17 March 2010

Waltzing Mouse Blog Hop!!

 This is my 2nd post today, please scroll down for my ABC Challenges DT card :)

For those of you who haven't heard about Waltzing Mouse Stamps here is a little snippet..
"My name is Claire Brennan and I design and produce clear photopolymer stamps, oh and make a few samples!! I live and work in Northern Ireland and I'm a huge fan of Christmas!
We release new stamps every month, check out the blog for competitions, prizes and lots of inspiration!!"


Claire also designs and sells the most wonderful nestie compatible stamps. Check them out HERE!! 

On to the blog hop.... Claire generously created some digi images and gave them out FREE for today's hop. All you had to do was make a project using the images and post a link to your card/lo/etc on her brand new forum. It only takes a minute to sign up if you're not already a member. The thread for posting a link to your project is open from 10pm (GMT). You can check your time HERE

My card... I coloured my image using Distress Inks.

I'm also entering into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge who are asking for St. Patrick's Day/Splash of Green projects.

The fun doesn't stop there... there's also a Leprechaun Hunt!!  

(My little homemade leprechaun charm is NOT part of Claire's DT hunt.)

Here's what Claire has to say..
 "We're having a Leprechaun hunt!!! lol

The DT will be playing along with the blog hop and some of the ladies may or may not have hidden a leprechaun, or two, or more, in their blog hop photos!! You'll have to be on your toes; he might be big, he might be small, he will be in several places all at once!

As you go through the hop, be sure to take note of where you see the leprechauns!!! then when you have finished hopping you can post the number of Leprechauns you have spotted in the general blog hop chat thread!

A random winner will be picked from the folks who get the number correct!! lol, The winner will be chosen on Saturday night, my time, to allow folks to have time to take part. The winner will receive a free stamp set of their choice!!"

I already know which set I want if I win :D 

So what are you waiting for.. download the stamps here, whizz up a card, layout, etc and link it up on the forum!!

Papers: MME Bloom & Grow & bazzil cardstock
Shamrock Image: Waltzing Mouse Stamps
Leprechaun & Date Images: Studio G Stamps
Tools: Distress inks, MS Doily Punch, Glossy Accents.
TH Trinket Pin & Ribbon from stash

27 comments:

Nancy said...

Just absolutely gorgeous! And I just love your little leprechaun....too cute.

Polly Pierce said...

Wow, Sandie you're quick off the mark tonight! Lovely take on Claire's stamp, hope you had time to enjoy the parade today... I did!

My little doggie ran away from home because I said she couldn't march with us in the parade. So she did it with the OSPCA instead with a shamrock bandana and a foster parent!:)

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Sandie, Your card today is beautiful! I like all the scalloped borders you've used and the little Leprechaun is too cute! Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Angela Mclean said...

Mega sweet card... your teeny leprechaun is brill!!!
Hugs,
Angela xxx.

AKiteFlier said...

Ooooh la la - just lovely - the layout is so pretty and I like the pearls - always. THe date and mini leprechaun are great accents as well.

B said...

Oh how lovely! The little leprechaun just cracks me up! Lovely card and Happy St Patrick's Day!

Mona Pendleton said...

Fabulous card! The soft color palette is wonderful & that lil' leprechaun is darling!

Unknown said...

Lovely creation and I love your little leprechaun charm!!

Julia Aston said...

I love all the colors on your layered punched DP's, your cute leprechaun and wonderful coloring! thanks for hopping with us today!

Kelly S. said...

This is one CHARMing card with your lovely papers and bordersm and that sweet little guy!

Kathryn B said...

Great layout! Love your pin and leprechaun!

Marge said...

Oh, this is just awesome!!! LOVE your little leprechaun, but I won't count him!!!

Cassie_lu said...

beautifully done and the little leprechaun is too cute.

Joanne Gilch said...

I like all the layers behind the image and the colors are fantastic.

Laurie Marmon said...

Love the layering on your card and the little leprechaun is too cute.

Laurie Marmon said...

Love the layering on your card and the little leprechaun is too cute.

Pauline said...

Beautiful layering and colouring on the image, love the fun wee leprechaun too! Pauline x

Lynne Phelps said...

I love all the border punched layers, the twill tape and the leprechaun! Every detail really works - love it!

Unknown said...

Sandie your card is gorgeous, I love the delicate colours and the wee charm is fantastic!!! Happy St Patrick's Day to you! and Thank you for hopping with us!!

Carole Pillon said...

Your card is very soft, I love it. Colors and papers are a good choice.

http://www.lescartesdecarole.fr

Lynn Mercurio said...

Oh what a fun a vintage feel to your St. Patrick's Day card. I just adore your little Leprechaun! What a great embellishment he makes!

DeeDee said...

love the digi image and the coloring makes it look good enough to eat. :)

Deirdre said...

Wow Sandie, great card. Love it. Love the little charm and the amazing bunch of shamrocks.

Mandy said...

awwwww lil' lepreachaun is sooooo cute!

anya said...

Love the vintage look of your card! Your little leprechaun is too cute! Glad you could hop with us!

Iris said...

Gorgeous card, with brilliant colours, great work.

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge.

Hugs
Iris

Vanja said...

Beautiful card, Sandie! I love the ribbon and the safety pin.
Hugs, Vanja