Pages

Wednesday 31 March 2010

ACB Challenges - R is for Red

Just a very quick reminder that my candy closes today!! If you want to enter just click the pic link on the side -->
or click HERE


Well it's Wednesday and that means a new letter on ABC Challenges . This week it's R is for Red and our sponsor for this challenge is Stretch N' Bubbles


  and they are very generously donating 4 digi images of the winner's choice for the prize. Check out some of the other ladies projects with some samples from the store.



I used a sweet CC Designs image and coloured her with distress inks. The gorgeous heart doily was an ebay find and a bargain!!

The sentiment is a Studio G, and there is some release news over on Marti's blog. If you are a collecter of Studio G's you don't wanna miss them!!


I added some stickles to the basket of eggs and on my flowers. The organza ribbon is from my stash.

Thanks for visiting today. Please do pop by my teamies blogs to see their wonderful creations and don't forget to enter the challenge to be in with a chance of winning some fabby digi images.

I'm also entering into Papertake Weekly's Challenge wich is an open theme this week, as it's Easter :) 

Have a great day and happy crafting!!

15 comments:

Polly Pierce said...

What a pretty card Sandie! It's truly lovely...

Anonymous said...

So cute I love the dollie and her rosy cheeks really cute card lovely papers too! hugs Samantha :0)

Unknown said...

Oh, this card is just so sweet and adorable! I love the way you have used a heart doily...
Beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
Hugs
Kim
x

Helen said...

Gorgeous card Sandie! Love the way you've coloured the image...and that doily is fab!
Helen x

Victoria said...

sensational card xxx

Kelly Massman said...

Love the doilies behind the cute little girl, and I also love those flowers in the corner! What a nice red card! I wouldn't have thought of that for easter, but it is so cute!

Lorraine said...

Cute card love your colouring.

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

Oh this is so sweet! You do such an amazing job of coloring your stamps! Marva

maddy hill said...

love the card and the colouring is fab !

maddyx

DeeDee said...

Very pretty. The background would make a sweet Vday card too.

Stempeltiger said...

Oh this is really GORGEOUS Sandie!
You've coloured the sweet girl beautifully.
Great work.
Hugs, Swantje

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card Sandie and I love the image and lace heart.
hugs
Cathy xx

Loz said...

Isn't she gorgeous!! Love the red and white and that gorgeous doily! How sweet are CC Designs.. I love this card! xx

JAN said...

extra special super beautiful card..love the heart doylie

Debbi said...

Great card! I love the DP, and the glitter is a super touch. LOVE the image--adorable!
*smiles*
debbi