Pages

Tuesday 9 March 2010

Friday Sketchers and more...


This week the sketch on Friday Sketchers is by Claudia Rosa. My card also fits some other challenges....

I used another fab Bildmalarna stamp called Flying Tossa. I've coloured her using distress inks and added an adhesive pearl for the button on her coat. 


I've blinged up my card using Prima pearl swirls, stickles and self adhesive pearls. The large flower on my image has been coloured with Spun Sugar and Victorian Velvet and then I added a touch of stickles to the petals. I just adore these new pink inks. 


Papers: BG Sugar Rush & Bazzil cardstock
Image: Bildmalarna 'Flying Tossa'
Tools: Distress inks, circle nestabilities, cuttlebug, x-cut 3D butterfly punch, star dust stickles.
Pearls, flowers, ric rac, adage ticket and pearl swirls from my stash. 


Thanks for looking and have a great day. 
Sandie
xXx 

14 comments:

Lorraine A said...

oohh Sandie :-) This is just so pretty :-) the image is lovely and the papers and colours you used are perfect ,,, I love the pearl embellies too ,,, absolutely gorgeous :-)

thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

iReneM said...

Oh, I do love everything about this gorgeous card:-)
An excellent design, beautifully finished...I just adore those pearls

x

JayLynn said...

Oh wow! Beautidul take on the challenge!! I love all the details and those pearls! Thanks for playing the Paper Jewels challenge.

Nilla said...

Oh, so lovely! Great take on the challenge, such a cute image! I left you something on my blog! Hugs Nilla

cats whiskers said...

Love love love this card, this Tossa is so sweet and the colours and layout perfect
Hugs Jacqui x

Anonymous said...

Sandie this is lovely! the bracelet is gorgeous! love the card too! and its great to have you on the ABC DT too! welcome to the gang! hugs Samantha :0)

Diane said...

Awwww!!! Too sweet!!!! Love your coloring and this card is fabulous!

Hanna said...

Hello!

WOW, this is breathtakingly STUNNING! Just adore your amazing card! To sweet for words!!! LOVE IT!
You're so talented!
Hugs from Hanna

Tindaloo said...

gorgeous card and fab embellies!!!

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

wonderful spring card !! love the colours !! thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs tina46
swf-team

Pop's Cards said...

This image always makes me smile, when i showed it to hubby he called it another name than it has got so each time i see it i smile, i love your colours, gorgeous hun big hugs pops x

DeeDee said...

Love the butterfly on that paper. :)

Anonymous said...

So very pretty. Love the colours they are just divine.
Cheers
Bron

HappyCrafter said...

So sweet! Thanks for joining our challenge at Paper Jewels :-)