Pages

Thursday 25 March 2010

PaperPlay meets Mo's Pencil


Good morning!! It's a wet one here today and I have a kiddo home sick again. He was the only one who had escaped it on the last round :( 

My card today is my DT project for PaperPlay Challenges. This week our theme is quite obvious.. Easter!!

I am also entering into Mo's Digital Pencil Sketch Challenge as... eh, I used their sketch, lol. 


I had bought this Savannah on Easter image a while back but hadn't got to use it so this week's theme was just the perfect opportunity to print her out (I'm lovin' my printer!!) I coloured my image with both copic markers and distress inks. I added some stickles for glimmer on the trim of her dress and around the sentiment. I used a paper doily as the scalloped circle behind my image. 

The papers are by Magnolia, from the Spring collection and I edged them with vintage photo distress ink.

Other challenges I'm entering with this card are:
Simon Says - Easter and Glimmer
Color Create - Pastel and Spring/Easter
Charisma Cardz - Spring

Thanks for stopping by. I am off to give another round of meds and hugs to my poor little man.
Have a great day and happy crafting.

19 comments:

La Vikinga said...

Beautiful little card with soft colours and it looks like those papers you put together with a muffin under your stamped image!!

I like it!

La Vikinga / Charlotta

La Vikinga said...

Beautiful little card with soft colours and it looks like those papers you put together with a muffin under your stamped image!!

I like it!

La Vikinga / Charlotta

Liz said...

Oh Sandie thats just beautiful great colouring too so clever love your work

liz x

Deirdre said...

Sandie, adore the image and LOVE your card.

Evonne said...

Sandie, this is fabulous! I love the doily behind the image.
Just noticed you are nearing 200 followers, way to go!!

Marina said...

It's so beautiful!
Love the papers and the design and your colouring is fabulous.

Hugs,
Marina

Iris said...

Oh wow what a brilliant card, the image is sooooo cute.

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge.

Hugs
Iris

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

What a gorgeous card Sandie. The colours and papers are so pretty and I adore the vintage looking image; she's so cute!
Thanks for joining us at the Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx

Denimo said...

Aw Sandie... this is just adorable! Great colors on this cute little Easter card. Hugs!!

Mina said...

oops forgot to say thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge too
Mina xxx

Mina said...

fabulous card Sandie...beautiful colouring I love Savannah shes fabulous to colour isnt she...thank you for joining in with the Mo's Guest DT call and good luck
Mina xxx

Mandy said...

Aww your card is gorgeous hun, such a sweet image and fab papers.
Hope your little man gets better soon
hugs Mandy xx

Julie M said...

Gorgeous card, Sandie - I just love those frilly knickers (can't believe I just typed that!!!!). Love the soft Easter yellow colours too.

Julie xx

Eiglas said...

This is adorable Sandie! I love Mo's images and I've use this one myself this week on another DT.
I really like your colours and treatment.
Thank you for coming over to play at Colour Create this week!
Hugs,
Eiglas (GDT)
x

Deanne said...

Fabulous card! The image is coloured beautifully and the embellishments are just perfect! Thanks for joining in at Colour Create!

xx-Deanne

Yogi said...

cute card and image

Victoria said...

such a beautiful card and super sweet image too

Thanks for playing along at Colour Create
Hugs
Victoria (GDT)
x

Aunty Sue said...

this is stunning and the image is just the cutest

aardvarkpest said...

Beautiful card and image. Your colouring is amazing.

Glenda