Pages

Monday 8 March 2010

Crafty Angels and some challenges


We have a great challenge over on Crafty Angels this week. Evonne has picked the theme and she wants to see butterflies on your creations. 

I followed Sketch Saturday's sketch, Whiff of Joy's theme of 'Coffee & Cream', ABC Challenges want some PaperPiecing, Crafty Creations want Monochromatic and A Spoonful of Sugar are asking for Beads so I am entering into these challenges also :) 


My papers are (again) PM Nostalgia Warm and they've been inked and edged with Brushed Cordoroy distress ink. I've paperpieced the image with the same papers. 

The sweet image is from Whiff of Joy, as is the sentiment. I used 3D pop dots on the image to give the card more dimention



The gorgeous flowers are from Wild Orchid crafts and as always they have been stickled to add some sparkle. 


The tiny butterflies are from a Craft Tonic punch set I bought 'way back when' and it's been in the back of a cabinet ever since, lol.

Thanks for looking and have a great Monday!! Don't forget to check back later, I will be adding CANDY!!!

10 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Fabulous card sweetie, love that muted colour scheme
Hugs jacqui x

Jen said...

This is gorgeous, I love all the sepia. Whenever I try this I always end up adding colour somehow!
Thanks for joining in at the ABC Challenge.
Hugs
Jen x

Polly Pierce said...

Nice card, especially that lovely lace...

Marina said...

Your card is gorgeous!
I love the colours and image, papers and design are just fantastic.

Hugs,
Marina

Nilla said...

Sandie, this is fantastic art work! Love it! Hugs Nilla

paola said...

Great card love all the little embellies and extras. Thanks for joining us at WOJ
smiles
Paola

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - love the rich colours!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
Helen x

PS - Good luck with the DT Call!

Debbie said...

A gorgeous card, the image is adorable and I love the soft colours.
Thanks for Joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!
Hugs
Debbie x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Love your choice of papers too! Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge! tehehee Samantha

LilyPuss Cards said...

Gorgeous...Lovely card..thank you for joining at ABC..
hugs
Jan...x