Pages

Saturday 6 March 2010

Just Magnolia Challenge

Hi everyone! I hope you are all having a great weekend :) 


This week Just Magnolia are having their special Monthly Challenge and it involves making a tent card. I'd never heard of a tent card before but LOVE paperfolding so I was really looking forward to doing the challenge.

I am also entering it into the Simon Says Stamp challenge which is Mother/Girly and I don't think I could get much girlier than this card, lol.


I coloured my Tilda using some of the new TH inks - Victorian Velvet and Bundled Sage. For the skin I used Antique Linen & Tattered Rose and for her hair I used Brushed Cordoroy. 

 

The sentiment is a Studio G and I stamped it with Victorian Velvet, then I added a small rose to the centre and stickles around the edge.


All of my flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts

 

Papers: BG Sugar Rush, Coredinations
Image: Tilda (Winter Kit)
Tools: Circle, Oval and Scalloped Oval Nestabilities, McGill Pine Leaf punch, Distress Inks, Stickles, MS TwoDot punch, X-Cut 3D Butterfly punch, Ink Blender, Scoring Board.
Ribbon: American Crafts.

8 comments:

DeeDee said...

Very sweet, I like how you did the sentiment. :)

DeeDee said...

Sweet colors. I can't tell from the pic what a tent card looks like.

DeeDee said...

Sweet colors. I can't tell from the pic what a tent card looks like.

Tracey said...

Stunning card Sandie, love all the details :)


Hugs
Tracey
xx

Martine said...

oooo this is gorgeous sweetie, that image is fab, wonderful papers and embellies too darlin

xx

Martine

cats whiskers said...

Wow hun this is fabulous just love your colouring and colour choice, great tent cartd. Thanks for joining JM this week
Hugs Jacqui x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

absolutely gorgeous! THANK YOU!
Heidi

Diane said...

Oh my goodness!!! Your coloring is beautiful,what a sweet pink card!
Love everything aout it!!!