Pages

Saturday 4 August 2012

Color Me Creative Classroom Challenge - Backgrounds


It's time for a new challenge over on the Color Me Creative Classroom and this time your challenge is all about


Create a Background



You must create some kind of background for your main colored image! Sponging, Airbrushing, Drawing, Stamping etc! We want to see you use YOUR COPICS, ProMarkers, other alcohol markers or Colored Pencils!!

We are sponsored for this challenge by 
and one Lucky Winner will win 3 Digis from the Squigglefly Store!

I coloured my image with copic markers and used colour pencils to do the glow around  her. Then I airbrushed the background with B00 & B000. I then took some cheesecloth, spritzed it with activator spray and dabbed it all over the blue, giving a textured effect. 


My papers are from Prima. I've matted and stitched them onto pink, blue and white card. 
Flowers & Pearls - Wild Orchid Crafts


Challenges - 
Touch Twin Markers & More - Colour Inspiration
Inspire Me Fridays – Always Anything Goes

Thanks for dropping by!
Sandie
xx


3 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Just stunning Sandie! Love the beautiful shading around her...she looks so adorable :)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. Loved the softness.

Shelby Goolsby said...

Gorgeous Sandie!! I love the glow you added, just perfect for the image. Have a good weekend.