Pages

Thursday 16 August 2012

Little Miss Muffet Stamps New Release

Good morning! I have a very special post this morning. Little Miss Muffet stamps are introducing a new artist, Simply Sophiaand a new line of images called The Isle of Aldmer which includes six images of fairies, mermaids and their familiars. 

I am honoured to be showcasing one of those fantastic images for you today. This is Foster Faerie.. he's got such an Autumnal feel to him that I've paired him with Basic Grey Mellow papers, which are right up there when it comes to Autumnal papers, no?! 


The tag behind my image and the sentiment are from Pink Paislee's Amber Road collection. The flower are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I punched the leaves. 

I used copic markers to colour my image. 
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: R07, R08, R09
Clothes: YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97. E40, E41, E43, E44. YR14, YR16, YR 18. Y21, Y28
Squirrel: E07, E08, E09, R22
Grass: YG03, YG63, GB96, G20



There are so many more wonderful images from this collection, so you need to hop over to the Little Miss Muffet blog to see what each of the DT have created today. 

Wanna win goodies?? Check out the News Badge promotion HERE!! 

Sandie
xx


3 comments:

Debra Miller said...

Oh how cute Sandie - Foster looks great. Love how you colored him. Well Done. Hugs Deb

Unknown said...

This is such a beautiful card. I love the layout!

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

This is gorgeous - I love the colors and the little bit of flowers are perfect. Such a great layout too and great coloring too. Thanks so much for helping us out with this release - I love what you created!! *Hugs